Dear Network Member,
The next meeting of the Network will take place on Tuesday 4th March at 8pm in Corcaghan Community Centre. As we didn’t meet in December, we will first hold a quick AGM. This will be followed by our usual pre-Spring Clean meeting. The agenda for the night will be:
- 2013 AGM:
- Chair’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Election of Officers
- Election of Reps onto Monaghan Community Forum
- Discussion: what went well in2013 & what could be improved upon?
- 2014 Spring Meeting
- Changes to National Competition – Nial O Connor
- Tidy Towns National Waste Prevention Competition
- Environment Fund 2014 – launch and changes
- How to set up an exhibition on a shoestring – Noel Breakey
- Planting to minimise water usage – Denis Flannery
- Workplan for 2014
- Any other business
Please feel free to bring along as many members of your group as you like.
To save on administrative workload, minutes will be circulated at the meeting rather than posted out to all names on the Network database. If you cannot attend the meeting, but would like a copy of the minutes, contact Carol Lambe on firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will email them out to you.
Hoping to see you at the meeting