Here are some of the presentations and reports which have been developed for or through the Network over the years.
- Summer Floral Displays & Water Conservation: Denis Flannery, March 2014 summer floral displays and water conservation
- Creating an Exhibition: Carol Lambe, March 2014 Creating a Display
- Health & Safety: Safety Cathal Flynn March 04
- Biodiversity: We did a whole year-long programme on this, so it gets a page of its own here
- Resource Handbook: We produced a handbook full of useful info back in 2008. Have a peep here tidy towns handbook
- Graveyard Maintenance Guidelines: prepared by the Heritage Officer, the Guidance_Historic_Graveyards document includes advice on using weed killer on headstones. A must-read for any group which is maintaining a graveyard. This is a pdf document, which you will need Adobe Reader to open.